Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mickey Time

It's amazing what a few days away can do for you, especially when it's spent having some old fashioned childish fun! We spent Wednesday to Friday last week in Disney Land Paris and had the most fantastic time letting our inner children loose!

My husband decided to do some hard core scheduling in order to get every ride done and his mission was accomplished, with a few added shows and many fast food breaks in between.

I felt sad to be leaving Paris, not only because the resort is so much fun, but also because it meant the restarting of reality.. my least favourite part of holidaying!

It's back to work tomorrow where I'm sure to be found daydreaming of Mickey Mouse and Co and wishing I were back in the bright lights of that fairytale castle.

For now it's back to reliving it with my photos.





0 comments: