Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New update

On the Second of November 2012 my life was changed forever. After what seemed like a never ending pregnancy (though I was only 2 days overdue), our little Enid came into this world in a surprise home birth weighing 6lbs 5oz!


She is now a cute, healthy 9 and a half week old and the time is just slipping by quicker than I ever expected.

As part of it being a New Year, I've set myself a few of the usual goals, but I'm also determined to keep on blogging. For myself and now as something for my daughter to look upon one day.

Christmas in our home was very laid back this year (not a massive change!), we stayed in our PJ's all day as a new little family. I also attempted my first nut roast and was pretty impressed with myself!


We also went to visit family and I got to spend some time with my beautiful sister.

 

I've been creating the odd craft and homewares project and have purchased a few sneaky bits and bobs which I'm keen to show off so I have plenty more to say, but for now it's feeding time!

0 comments: