Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 8, 2013

Etsy Love



I recently purchased this amazing lazer cut wooden brooch from Etsy seller Kate Rowland. As a big fan of the Daniel Clowes "Ghost World" graphic novel and the film adaption (guess where my daughters name is from!) I couldn't resist this amazing Enid pin.

It arrived quickly and looks even better in person, I had to put it on straight away! I wanted to show off the packaging and business card it came with because I thought it was so adorable and I love when an Etsy seller goes the extra mile to make an item look lovely when it arrives through your letter box. The badge looks sturdy and I have no doubt I'll be wearing it non stop!

I was also really happy that this lovely item was from a UK Etsy seller. I've got nothing against sellers from other countries of course, but sometimes it's nice not to have to pay extra shipping and wait extra time for your goodies!!


Other recent purchases from Etsy have been quite exciting too, I got myself a gorgeous Filofax from Amazon and wanted something more exciting than the plain white diary pages it came with. After much searching I came across this beauty from Kiddy Qualia.

Amazing rainbow Diary pages! Not only are they bright and pretty, but you could even choose what dates you wanted to receive, I've chosen April '13 - April '14 and although these haven't arrived yet (I'll be sure to post pics when they do) I just know they are going to look fab!

Since I'm a sucker for a cute brooch, I also purchased one of these adorable Acrylic Teapots from Gemmipop Designs.
I treated myself to the apple and bunny brooches too, in red and navy!


Lastly I have a baby related purchase in this gorgeous spotty sling from Marina N, they're handmade and she creates them in a huge range of pretty prints. I was a little weary of these ring slings but wanted to give it a go, I've been pleasantly surprised as this is so comfortable and feels safe and sturdy. It's also great for leaving in the car when you don't want to take the entire pram out and my little one goes to sleep in it quite comfortably which is the biggest bonus!

I hope this inspires you to check out some lovely goodies on Etsy, you can take a peek at my own Etsy store here. I'll be back with some Etsy wants soon!

0 comments: