Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 6, 2013

Parcelgenie


Recently I saw an advertisement for this cool app called Parcelgenie, I thought I'd download it and see what was on there. I was pleasantly surprised to see lots of super cute gifts at quite good prices with free postage, but the coolest part is that you can send them anonymously to a friend within seconds. You enter your friends mobile number after paying and they get sent a little text saying "Somewhat wants to send you a gift, please reply with your address..." then the pressie arrives through their letter box in a cute gift package a couple of days later.

I'm not being payed by these people or anything (I wish!) I just think it's a great idea! They change up the gifts every now and again and their are always voucher codes floating around, so it's a fab little gift idea. I sent my husband a cute seaside themed box of sweets to his office and he was so pleased!

My dad recently hopped on the bandwagon and reciprocated a gift to send me this cute rainbow sweet gift which included a giant fruity lolly, rock sweets and my favourite rainbow drops!


All the sweets were really yummy and it really brightened up my day. They don't just do sweets though, you can get new baby, small homewares, pampering gifts and other cute pressies which I'm sure would all be thankfully received. You can see more about the app here.

Have you found any cool gift websites lately?

0 comments: