Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 27, 2013

Recipe - Easy choc chunk cookies


Oooh, check me out with my recipes! Today I've got a super easy chocolate chunk cookie recipe that's been my favourite for a long time!


Ingredients

100g Warm Margarine
50g Caster Sugar
60g Brown Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
125g Self Raising Flour
At least half a bar of chocolate (I used 100g Dairy Milk)

Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.


Prepare the chocolate by chopping (I roughly quartered each chunk but you can make yours smaller or larger). Mix wet and dry ingredients separately and then combine and throw in the chocolate.


Mix thoroughly and then spoon onto a greased tray (I greased my tray with a little margarine) into rounds, making sure to leave plenty of space between them as they spread out a lot! Cook for 10 mins or until they are just starting to brown.


Carefully remove from the tray with a spatula and leave to cool a little. I prefer to eat these when they're warm as the chocolate is still soft and gooey and the middles of the cookies just melt in your mouth!


Yummy! You can also try adding other ingredients, fruit, sweets, you name it!


2 comments:

mylilyotv said...

They look lovely! x

opheliaevernote.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow these are very nice! The recipe is so easy and deffinately going to try it. I'm trying to bake bread now for the first time =)

Thanks Kerry!

P.S. new follower =)