Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 25, 2013

July Glossybox


Things haven't been too rosy at the NL household lately, but we have been loving the beautiful weather and spending time with the people that matter.
Last week I got a lovely package in the post from GlossyBox! It's July's box and it's beach themed!


The box is an awesome aqua colour with bright coral and starfish designs and the tissue inside is similarly themed. I didn't want to rip it!

The goodies!
 
I'm fairly pleased with the haul! From left to right;

Bamboo Style Texture Mist, Coola mineral sunscreen, Pukka radiance Serum, Ciate Nail Varnish in 'Pocket Money' and an Anatomicals Spray mist.

I love the spray mist and it's been handy in this recent heat wave, it's so refreshing and leaves your skin feeling tingly and rejuvinated. The sunscreen and radiance serum are great and make my skin feel amazing but I don't think I would shell out for the overpriced full sized products.
The texture spray works great and doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy like some others I have tried, I actually love it in this size to pop in your bag when your hair needs a lift!

The only thing I am disappointed in is the nail varnish, I love the design of the Ciate bottles (the little bow is so cute) but I can never bring myself to pay £10 for nail polish. The colour is definitely not something I would have picked and doesn't really suit my skin tone, it's also not the quickest drying or easiest to apply either so I personally just wouldn't recommend it.

Overall I'm pleased with this months goodies and will be looking forward to see what August brings!


0 comments: