Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, October 20, 2013

Snapshots



Weaning Breakthrough. Naughty Dinners. Charity Donuts. Rainy Days. Fair Season. Baby Love.

I feel like I've been awol recently because life is so busy since I returned to work. There are so many routines to get us through our days now and I'm rushing Enid back and forth to nursery and myself to work 5 days a week, the weekends are chock full of washing and trying to grab quality time. I've also been selling quite a few of my crochet hats in my Etsy store, so I've been crocheting like crazy!

Enid will be 1 in two weeks time and I'm missing those newborn days more than I ever expected, the long stretch of maternity leave ahead of me felt so freeing and even though it was hard it was amazing to have so much time with my baby to figure out what on earth I was meant to be doing and take in every moment.

The past 3 weeks have been madness and Enid has also had a pretty bad bout of illness, a virus which worried my husband and I half to death and lasted 2 weeks. Thankfully we're now just battling with teething and I hope things will resume normality soon (and the madness will settle down)!

I hope everyone is enjoying the start of Autumn.


0 comments: