Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Getting cosy.

It's been so much colder this last week or so, I've been wanting a new winter jacket and what with Amazon having a 12 days of Christmas sale, yesterdays naughty but nice purchase was this:


I can't wait for it to arrive, my little jackets just aren't cutting it! Since I photographed it for the website I have been pining for it's cute coseyness, so my materialistic side has reared it's ugly head once again. :)

It's only a couple of weeks 'til Christmas now! Here at the studio it's all talks of staff meals and drinks, secret santa and dressing our Christmas tree.

My excitement levels are rising by the hour.

:)

1 comments:

Jessa said...

Lucky girl! That coat is amazing! Can't wait to see you in it! Happy New Years Eve!

Love & Lollies... Jessa

Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa