Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 4, 2012
I love returning with happy news and I'm definitely happy about this news. My little family is going to have a new addition at the end of October and it's taken me a little while to get my head around it and to feel de-stressed enough to start to feel properly excited. Almost 19 weeks have already passed and I've been lucky to have no morning sickness (just a lot of other random side effects!) and in just over a weeks time I'll hopefully know what gender our little one is and can start to do what I enjoy most, plan and shop!

So that's what has been occupying 90% of my mind lately the other 10% has been taken up by broken iPhones, work stress, planning holidays, celebrating our wedding anniversary and most recently enjoying the British bank holiday!

Now back to pinterest to add more to my 'cute baby essentials" board :)