Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sunday's outfit

We celebrated our anniversary on sunday by treating ourselves to a big fat breakfast from Wetherspoons and a look around the shops in the morning. We then took Enid swimming in the afternoon before going out in the evening for a nice big pizza!

I woke up to this cute card and a pressie!

Here's a peak at the silly card I sketched for Theo :)

Because I had a bit of a victory on saturday when I found that I could fit back into some of my favourite dresses from before I was pregnant, I decided I had to wear one on sunday! So I chose my favourite striped sleeveless dress from Modcloth, I love it as it's so comfy and has cute details such as a little keyhole in the back with buttons and hidden pockets at the sides of the aline skirt.
I teamed it with my trusty grey oversized heart cardigan from New Look, it's my all time favourite cardi because it goes with absolutely everything and it's from their tall rage (I'm all of 5ft 3) so it's nice and long and snuggley!


I stuck my dried post-swimming hair in a fishtail plait and teamed my dress with tights and my name locket.

I braved some lipstick with my new dark pink shade "Funny Face" from Nars.


We went to our favourite Pizza place in Bedford called Santaniello's, they do the best stone baked pizzas! We had a garlic pizza to share and then a big pizza each and salad, all up to their usual yummy standard and served by probably the worlds friendliest waiters!


Here's Theo enjoying his spicy pizza!

 Of course our little Enid came too and although she's not quite ready to eat a pizza, she seemed to enjoy herself!
It was lovely to have her with us, last year we went to Brighton and I was 3 months pregnant and thinking up baby names!

I hope you all had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

You look beautiful :-) glad you had a lovely day & evening xxx

Unknown said...

Hey, just came across your blog and I really like it!
I would appreciate if you could check out my new post :). We can also follow each other if you'd like to :)

www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk