Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, August 11, 2013

August Glossybox


How is it August already? I had completely forgotten about my Glossybox this month until it was delivered (rather earlier than usual) last friday, you've got to love this kind of surprise!
This months theme is "High Flyers" with holidays and travel essentials in mind and I've got to say it's my favourite yet (though I have only had 3 so far!).


In this months gorgeous little box I recieved:

Tresemme Keratin Smooth treatment
UrbanVeda Purifying Exfoliating facial Polish
Jelly Pong Pong 2 in 1 eye crayon in black
Oceane Make up remover pen
Emite Make Up Eyelash Curler


I have to say I'm in love with every one of these products!! The hair treatment leaves my hair feeling so lovely and soft and I'm a sucker for anything which exfoliates my face so the Facial Polish from Urban Veda is a winner, my skin feels lovely and smooth after this.
The eye crayon is a winner for a smoky eye look as it smudges so easily, but it's also pretty easy to use as an eye liner, even for a make up novice such as myself.

My ultimate products from this months box have to be the Make up remover pen and the eyelash curler. The curler is just such a nice shape, it's more curved than the regular ones so you don't feel like you're poking yourself in the eye or smudging the rest of your makeup so much. It's also sturdy and feels very comfy in your hands, it gave me a much better curl than I've ever gotten before so I'll be using this regularly!
The Makeup remover pen was essentially invented just for me, or people like me, who aren't in possession of the steadiest of hands or whom like to make sure their eye and lip makeup are perfect. It's great to chuck in your bag and correct smudges on the go and it comes with spare nibs so it'll last quite a while too. It's not currently available to buy in the UK so not only do I feel like I've got a really fab product, but I also feel quite posh for having something a little exclusive. Doesn't take a lot to impress me!

Overall I'm very happy this month and think these products have made up for last months rubbish nail varnish! I'd love to see what everyone else got..


0 comments: