Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Etsy Finds



I've been scouring Etsy again and found some gorgeous items!

1. Personalised Cameo Necklace - I've never thought of doing personalised cameo's before, this is such a beautiful item. It's be lovely to do one of a really cute silhouette of Enid!
2. Woodland Animal Brooches  - Just plain cute.
3. Quartz Necklace - I'm loving these raw quartz necklaces, they take me back to my childhood as I loved collecting gemstones and chunks of quartz. The colour is super pretty too!
4. Rubber Ducky Pillow - Something tells me this would be a well loved gift for a certain little girl.
5. Hand Drawn Polaroid Brooch - I could find many places for pinning this!
6. Glitter Star Earrings - Pretty!
7. Cookie Monster biscuit mug - This is just perfect.

Have you seen anything cool on Etsy lately?

0 comments: