Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Etsy Favourites


Free time today means I've been doing some serious Etsy browsing, which made me realise I haven't made an Etsy favourites post in forever. Here's a small selection of some of the gorgeous items I've been ogling recently.



1. Harriet the spy print - I'm a long time Harriet lover and this print is just beautiful
2. Bunny pillow  - Simply the cutest
3. Pinafore dress - Hand made dresses with circle skirts and pockets? Heaven!
4. Pretty teal ring - I love everything from this seller, but this vintage stone on a pretty twist band is classically beautiful
5. Fox cub keychain - Adorable lazer cut foxy!
6. Submarine pins - Big Submarine film fan right here, I love the idea of having these cute pins displayed on my coat as a subtle nod to such an awesome movie
7. Confetti tray - I'd serve my husband tea all day long with this beauty (don't tell him I said that!)

Have you seen any must haves on Etsy lately?







0 comments: