Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Finally, an update.


It's been a while, blog. Sorry for the neglect.
So far this year has been quite the rollercoaster, I found out I'll be made redundant from my job in the next month and my focus shifted completely. I've been pouring all my free time into extra learning for my daughter and doing lots of craft projects in any spare seconds. Now it's time to get back on the wagon and pull it together, firstly I've updated the Etsy shop.

Copyright NavyLouise
Copyright NavyLouise
Copyright NavyLouise

Pretty new cloud mobiles, lots of garlands and some odds and sods I've been chipping away at for a while. It feels so good to have a full shop again and I've had some fab custom orders recently which have helped to keep me on my toes.
Happy March to all, off to write some more posts..

0 comments: