Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 14, 2013

Louise

Snapshots.


Valentines day was lovely in our house, I saw an old friend in the day and then my husband and I had a nice easy but yummy meal together in the evening. Since then things have been a little hectic, our little monkey is 4 months old now and likes to be entertained, but I have been trying to find time in the evenings and weekends to do a few projects. It's mostly been baking and cooking (I learned just how easy it is to make Quiche!) but I also forced myself to learn how to crochet after years of wishing I could!

For any Bob's Burgers fans out there, you'll hopefully recognise my attempt at a pattern for a Louise Belcher Doll which I purchased from this amazing Etsy seller here.
I'm also working on a couple of blankets and now have an impressive collection of Wool down the side of my sofa!
I've also been doing lots of home improvement, (which is taking far longer than I had planned but is looking good) and had my first ever Mothers Day which felt really special! You can see my card above!

I'll be back soon with a cool recipe for stained glass cookies!!

0 comments: