Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September Glossybox


What a beauty!


 This month it's London themed and the box is awesome, it came with a cute mini mag with info about London Fashion week and pretty red printed tissue paper.


I got, eyelure pre-glued lashes, Rimmel liquid blush, Toni and Guy shine serum,  Elizabeth Arden Untold perfume and be a bombshell black eye liner.

Let's just start by saying I will most likely never wear the eyelashes, not my thing at all, but they are fairly discreet  and I like the idea that they're pre glued so there's no faffing with tiny bottles of glue. Maybe I'll have to find an occasion to wear them!

The Toni& Guy serum seems like something in nothing to me, it retails at around £7 for this tiny bottle and although you don't need a lot, considering it doesn't do much (adds a slight sheen but didn't really "tame" my hair as it claims) I think I'll be sticking to my Primark Argon oil (which is amazing btw!).

The liquid blush I was very happy to receive, it's something I've wanted to try for a while and the shade is a pretty pink. It says to use a pea sized amount but I found that to be far too much, you'll end up looking like a clown and a tiny dot will easily do both cheeks. It's very wearable and lasts all day, something I will definitely repurchase.


Elizabeth Arden "Untold" perfume, this sample came in the most gorgeous little bottle. It smells pretty and is so easy to wear. This has already become a favourite of mine!

Lastly is the 'be a..bombshell' black eyeliner, I was so happy with this as I'm a huge fan of this felt tip style eyeliner. This one is really chunky and easy to apply, it wears quite well and lasts all day, the only downside I have found is that when you use it for thin lines it feels as though the liner doesn't flow out very well and I end up going over about 5 times!

So overall I'm a happy girl again this month and project Glossybox will be sticking around for a bit longer. I can't wait to see what Octobers theme will be!


0 comments: